<VV> Dana Corvair

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:18:29 EDT 2011

It's an involved story. Short virsion. Yenko wanted Dana to build stinger out west to save shipping cost by having GM ship the cars direct to Dana. The deal died. An no, the cars never had stinger tags on them. It's interesting that if you got a  tag that go on none COPO cars, then put it on the Dana car. Would that make it a stinger?  Fruit for thought.   Bob Dunahugh.