<VV> Dana Corvair

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:12:10 EDT 2011

Fruit for thought. Are tag cars real stingers. People could order a tag from Yenko, and then put it on their Corsa, Monza, 500 coupe or 4 door. Is that a real stinger? The AIR thing, the west coast people can answer that. The 140 engine had a QF on it. There were only 6 made in 67. 140 with A.I.R. When I talked to Kevin  when he had it. He called it a stinger. I've seen old adds that called them stingers. The deal died back in 67. But I agree,  him calling it a stinger, didn't make it a stinger.  Anyway, Are tag cars real stingers?  Bob