<VV> Dana Corvair

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 14:27:41 EDT 2011

 Yes - a tag car is a real Stinger. the whole point of having the Stinger program was to go SCCA racing. ALL you needed, aside from safety features, exterior identifing marks and an overall mechanically sound vehicle - was the Yenko Stinger tag. Without it, you basically couldn't race, aside from A/Sedan - but that's a whole 'nother story. I don't want to get into values, because like yourself - I don't care what they are worth - I'm in it for the fun - not the $. I'll give them away to a good home vs. give them to my kids if they are just going to park them out back under the maple tree.

 Mike
 YS-117