<VV> air conditioning blower

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 14:19:28 EDT 2011

The engineering answer is it is not a squirrel cage motor. A squirrel cage
motor is a three phase AC induction motor.

But I digress, this DC motor does spin a sqirrel cage blower.

I do not know what is special about this motor comapred to the heater
blower motor, but it is different. Yes, there is a common replacement, I
just don't remember what at this moment. Mine is still working!

You can also try the Air Group. An email reflector like VV. Sign up with
Mark Corbin -  airvair at earthlink.net.

Frank DuVal
66 Monza A/C 4 dr