<VV> The Chevrolet Story 1911 - 1961

Jim Simpson simpsonj at verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 10:17:12 EDT 2011

This is a GM publication that I hadn't seen before.  The GM Heritage site
has "The Chevrolet Story 1911-1961" available on-line as a pdf.  Here's the
link:
http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-heritage-archive/docs/Chevrolet-History/The_Chevrolet_Story_1911-1961.pdf

The interesting thing about this pub is how much space it devotes to the
Corvair -- something like 10% of the entire document.  By comparison, the
Corvette barely gets passing mention.  (I came across this by following a
link from an article in the daily e-mail version of Hemmings Motor News.  I
need to explore the GM Heritage site to see what else they've posted.)

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair