<VV> HD Springs for Late Coupe

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 14:27:02 EDT 2011

                                              B"H

I have a set of heavy duty coil springs (4) for a LM coupe that I had taken off my 69.

The springs definitely improve handling but at the expense of ride.  They are sitting in my back yard gathering surface rust.  Last I checked they were in good shape.

I just want them out.  If anyone in the NYC area wants them, come and get them.  No charge.

I would hate to dump them in recycling, but I am drowning with stress from work, my son's upcoming wedding, trying to clear all kinds of junk out of my house and back yard, and trying to fix up my '66, so I haven't the energy or time to offer them for sale or anything like that.

I will forward my address if anyone is interesting in obtaining them.

Best regards...Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C