<VV> The Chevrolet Story 1911-???

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 16:29:23 EDT 2011

Chevy published a version of this every year for several years.  I  think I
may have them all.  The interesting thing to me is that The  Chevrolet
Story 1911-1970 makes no mention whatsoever of the Corvair even  though the
Corvair had received significant mention in corresponding  publications for each
of the previous 10 years.  1970 was the last of the  yearly publications of
"The Chevrolet Story" but it was again published for  1974, 1986 and 1996 an
d the Corvair was again mentioned in each of those.   In fact, an
illustration of a late model graced the introductory page for the  chapter that
covered 1961-1970 in the '86 publication.

~Bill Stanley

<This is a GM publication ***
The interesting thing about this pub is  how much space it devotes to the
Corvair -- something like 10% of the entire  document. >