<VV> bad news

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:23:55 EDT 2011

Hey Harry,

     Sorry to hear about your hard luck. My solution would be to find a
complete engine..  I've bought two cars now with engines that just needed
carb rebuilds in order to run just fine for $500 or less.  The Corvair
engine is a very sturdy unit so many of the derelict cars have intact
engines in them... seems to me that the cheapest solution would be to get
your hands on one of those engines.

Ray R.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez