<VV> bad news

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 23:14:13 EDT 2011

I suggest that for the time being you look for a running engine (can even be
a car engine) at a reasonable price even if a bit tired.  Install that so
that you can enjoy the truck while accumulating the funds to accomplish your
rebuild objective.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110