<VV> Funny Thing - maybe

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 01:23:49 EDT 2011

This evening I was in the right lane (in a Blazer) at a red light and
looking for an indication of when the light would change to my favor.  Out
of the left corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a guy cleaning his dash.
I thought that was sort of odd, but after a couple of seconds I realized
that he was wiping the inside of his windshield in order to get the moisture
off.

I had not paid particular attention to that car prior to that moment, but
then glanced into my left mirror to see what it was.  First glance caused me
to think that it was a Karman Ghia - but it did not look just right.  At
that point, I poked my head out of the driver side window and looked back at
the car.  The light changed and the car started moving and I followed suit -
but slower.

The badge on the back said Carrera.

Those Porsche guys apparently don't have any better defrosters than us
Corvair guys!

Later, JR