<VV> You know you are old when...(NO Corvair but....corvairists)

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:28:23 EDT 2011

I passed the line to olderness some 12 years ago while being at the corner store. Something I had on hands falled to the floor and... a 18-20 years old girl lifted it for me. Must sayed Argghh !! but, good manners made me say thanks.

And yes, I used the slide rule while at college.

Daniel Monasterio