<VV> 62' blue paint/interior paint questions (codes etc.)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:05:12 EDT 2011

Hello folks,

     My father has decided on going with the blue exterior, blue interior
combo on the 62' Monza coupe I'm now fixing up for him.  I have two
questions;  First can anyone help me figure out what paint code I need for
the interior painted surfaces for a 62 blue interior?  Next is possibly a
simpler question.  Which 62' Blue looks better with or is correct with the
blue interior.. was the blue interior available with all of the blues or
only one?

     Silver Blue and Twilight Blue are the 62 exterior colors I'm looking
at.  A paint code to help my local paint shop get that right would also be
appreciated.  I buy lower priced off brand paint from a small local shop and
not certain they'll have the books for 62.

Thanks,

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA