<VV> Frank Retorts Re: EZ-Pass Re: Heated windshields (No Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 23:53:43 EDT 2011

Hey Wise Guy Seth,

Up until a few weeks ago I would have fired back about how at least we
don't have to worry about EARTHQUAKES.  But, as you well know, we recently  got
hit with one over a wide expanse of the east coast.  I was sitting in a
hard wood chair in the kitchen with no padding (other than the "naturally
occurring" kind) and felt the chair shake just like somebody was driving
pilings  to erect a new house nearby.  But there was NO sound!  Then a brief
respite and another shake, much larger this time.  I expected to hear a  loud
noise from an explosion outside but it was absolutely QUIET, except for the
clock falling off the top of the TV set.  I immediately turned on the TV  and
discovered you west-coasters had somehow sent one of YOUR quakes to
disturb our eastern tranquility.  Just you wait until I figure  out how to send
some snow and frozen rain to your tropical  paradise!!!!!<GGGGG>

Frank "Jersey Boy" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/15/2011 11:42:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,