<VV> Poor MPG and performance

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 00:56:39 EDT 2011

Friday PM. I have no problem getting performance out of the engines in my Yenko's. My 63 Corvair 95, A hole other story. It has a 65, 95 HP, PG, 3.55.  I just rebuild it. Cam, cyl, pistons, balanced, and rings. I can get it to 60 MPH down hill as long as I have a good tall wind. 9 to 10 MPG's. MPG's were bad before I went through the engine. It starts and runs so smooth. I know the things that normally cause such problem's. I need some input from simple stupid to off the wall crazy. I love 95HP engines. I got this FC in the early 80's, it came out of the middle East. I want that joy back in this FC.   Bob Dunahugh