<VV> 1962 Color Chips

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:06:22 EDT 2011

Joe, what colors are you planning? I,m going to do my 62 coupe, seats
first. It,s red/red, and all vinyl, but I am going to have Clarks put
cloth inserts in the centers, my colors are the red vinyl hra and the
fabric is the ag.

It should look great. I ordered the free samples from Clarks, and found
a place in Oregon called SMS upholstery that carries most of the
patterns used also.
Mark durham

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Joe White