<VV> Frank Retorts Re: EZ-Pass Re: Heated windshields (No Corvair)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 07:49:27 EDT 2011

Tropical paradise?? Frank, just for your own peace of mind, check out the
latitude of San Jose, CA, which is in Northern California (not exempt from
the  shaking and comparatively mild weather) but hardly tropical. Now Los
Angeles is  warmer (although most older places do not have adequate heat for
the "tropical"  winters) but not so warm that I wouldn't need as many blankets
on my bed  as I had in, say Denver or Detroit.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 9/16/2011 8:53:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,