<VV> early suspension changes question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:11:59 EDT 2011

My first 62 had the heavy. Duty suspension and roll bar but .no straps,
and if any 17 year old could have turned one over I would have
succeeded, but it had the best power to weight ratio and I could not
even get the rear end to slide accept on gravel. A great car! Mark
durham

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Ramon Rodriguez III