<VV> early suspension changes question

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 20:24:57 EDT 2011

To the best of my knowledge, the heavy duty suspension, which included the
rebound straps was made available as an option starting with the 1962
models. It  was also available for 1963.
I hope that helps.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta President

In a message dated 9/18/2011 8:02:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,