<VV> You know you are old when... (no Corvair!)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 23:31:03 EDT 2011

I remember horse-drawn milk trucks in Detroit until the late '40's or early
 50's.  Hay and straw for the horses wasn't rationed during WWII---gasoline
 WAS!!  And it took a while for light truck production to be resumed after
the War was over.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 9/18/2011 7:39:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,