<VV> was Stop lights (No Corvair) now past cars owned

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 20 02:24:39 EDT 2011

My '36 Ford Cabriolet (restored to original - right down to the pin stripe)
with rumble seat had two tail/brake lights.  I feel the same as you about
ever selling it.

Living in a 4 room apartment with two babies (15 months apart) on a teacher
salary, paying rent for garage space and insurance on the car - well,
something had to go and it was illegal to sell children.  Still is AFAIK.

Later, JR