<VV> emergency flashing light

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 20 10:35:39 EDT 2011

Hi Ulli,

For your '66 what is really easy is the factory add on flasher kit - it just plugs into the stock wiring harness.  I'd suggest you check with some of the CORSA vendors (see www.corvair.org) to start with.  If you still can't find one, perhaps a wanted ad on the site will turn one up.  It doesn't have to be new, if you find a used one that works, installation is very easy.  Good luck!

--Bryan