<VV> emergency flashing light

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 10:55:19 EDT 2011

Ask Larry Claypool.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Blackwell
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Ulli Dittmar
Cc: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> emergency flashing light

Hi Ulli,

For your '66 what is really easy is the factory add on flasher kit - it just
plugs into the stock wiring harness.  I'd suggest you check with some of the
CORSA vendors (see www.corvair.org) to start with.  If you still can't find
one, perhaps a wanted ad on the site will turn one up.  It doesn't have to
be new, if you find a used one that works, installation is very easy.  Good
luck!

--Bryan

On Sep 20, 2011, at 1:12 AM, Ulli Dittmar wrote:

> could you or probably someone else supply an address or a part no. I just
bought a 66 Corsa Turbo (angled air intake) which is still in the US, it
would be perfect to order parts from here and put it in the car before it
will be sent to Germany - it might be a good idea to have a list of parts I
recently need for service too and it is very hard to find Corvair parts in
Europe. I appreciate any help on a parts list.
> Thanks for your help

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/