<VV> retrofitting 4-way flashers

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 13:20:08 EDT 2011

If our German friend wishes to keep the Corvair stock by obtaining the
correct dealer-installed flasher for a '65 or '66 it might be helpful if
someone  out there knows the GM part number for it.  I have found in dealing with
my  '63s that having the part number, particularly when dealing with the
dealer  installed "Custom Feature Accessories" is very helpful in tracking down
the  part.  Often a given part, especially in regard to the dealer
installed items, was shared by other Chevys and having the part number and  using
it in an internet search often can turn up parts suppliers for Corvettes  or
Chevy IIs, for instance, who have the same part.

~Bill Stanley