<VV> retrofitting 4-way flashers

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Tue Sep 20 13:55:34 EDT 2011

Hi Bill, thanks for your statement .- i would like to keep the Monza as original as possible.
I have already abused my Split Window Bus with a Porsche engine, disk breaks all around and about 20 cm lower than stock heigh - one hot rod is enough - funny thing is that my Porsche engine in the bus has a Vair style cooling system.
If someone could supply a part no. I can keep looking for it - if not I have to use a Bosch aftermarket switch and the worst thing is i can not hide it, it has to be in the visible area of the driver for german inspection.

Thanks so far for all informations given to me.

Ulli