<VV> decade of spare parts for '66 monza turbo

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 21:40:20 EDT 2011

Ulli, don't forget distributor caps, rotors and an extra set of spark plug wires.  And spark plugs , unless you can get the correct ones there.  (Bosch W8AP)  And oil filters.  And a case or two of Amsoil synthetic oil  15w40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine Oil   (Stock #  AME )  And synthetic gear lube.  I drive my Corvair daily, year round, and this is what I use.  The motor oil has a 25,000 mi drain interval.  not sure what that is in kilometers.  Amsoils' " Universal synthetic axle grease"    And air filters, too.  And an extra fuel filter or two.

Unless the suspension has been overhauled,  a complete set of sway bar bushings and pitman arm bushing.

lastly, if you do your own work I highly recommend the "Corsa Tech Guide."  All three volumes.  Lots of good ideas in there.  And a carb rebuild kit or two.

Hope this helps.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63 Monza convertible 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr 110/pg