<VV> Engine disassembly

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 23:35:39 EDT 2011

Wherever possible, clamp a good vice grip to the studs and have a buddy keep
them from turning.  You might find a need to pound a metric socket onto the
exposed nuts (which are likely rusted to a smaller size) for a good grip on
them.  For certain, you should be using a 6 point socket and you might want
to grind the beveled portion off in order to get more of the flats onto the
nut.

Later, JR