<VV> Fwd: Engine disassembly

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Sep 25 16:38:00 EDT 2011

Anybody else know about this?  I was told that more than 30 years ago and it was demonstrated to me by [not sure but, it could have been Bob Kirkman] when a +.003 replacement stud drove in much to easily in a very low mileage 69 I bought from a club member.  Never thought to question it!

Changes like this could have been generated by an employee suggestion for material savings.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.