<VV> Toe adjust sleeves

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 26 11:37:58 EDT 2011

Thanks to you and the other folks who mentioned using the right tool - I have the special tool shown here:

http://www.lislecorp.com/divisions/products/?product=370

I think one like this might be a better choice, tho:

http://www.amazon.com/Astro-Pneumatic-Pitman-Adjusting-Tool/dp/B000IOFVUM/ref=pd_sim_auto1

Using it I got some penetrant into the sleeve, but couldn't break it loose yet.  I'll hit it again tonight, I'm also going to try the 'two hammer' method suggested.  These ones aren't particularly rusty, so I expect a little patience will do the trick.

--Bryan