<VV> special screw? + tool

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:23:56 EDT 2011

Whatever would be the tool you use to loosen bolts or nuts that had been in place for so many years, use (discretionally) the back and forth way, dependinig on how tight they show at loosening. If you use an impact wrench set it at a low range and change rotation every few impacts unless you want to break the bolts.

Daniel Monasterio