<VV> Corvair radiator on eBay

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 23:24:28 EDT 2011

Just wanted to pass along that there's a radiator for a '65 Corvair on
eBay.  I'm unaware of any radiator problems with either of my '63s so I  can't
use it and, besides, this one's for a '65.  I've never seen one of  these on
eBay so I know they must be pretty rare so I just thought I'd get the  word
out in case anybody else can use it.

~Bill Stanley

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors
/1965-CHEVY-MONZA-CORVAIR-RADIATOR-PARTS-CORVAIR-/310348446412?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4842357acc
_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-CHEVY-MONZA-CORVAIR-RADIATOR-PARTS-CORVAIR-/310348446412?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4842357a
cc)

<1965 Chevy Monza Corvair radiator from a parts  Corvair. I am parting out
a 1965 Chevy Monza  Corvair.>