<VV> Two bad Corvairs sell one good Volvo

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 12:08:33 EDT 2011

I have met Irv a few times at the VCOA (Volvo club of America) national conventions as well as at the LA Auto Show. He brought his P1800 to me for some minor maintenance jobs about 20 years ago. A very nice jolly gentleman who I believe has been to every waffle house in America. 3,000,000 divided by 60mph is.... I guess he loves to drive! I also love to drive (but not that much). I did not know of his Corvair connection but will ask him about it the next time I see him.
Timothy Shortle of Durango Colorado 81301 currently in Liberty,Missouri (for the Corvair Roundup)
Looking forward to the Roundup and then next month on to Palm Springs for the Fan Belt Toss