<VV> Corvair siting on ABC-TV's "Pan Am" ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Thu Sep 29 22:47:36 EDT 2011

Right, the closer I look, the more it seems it may be some Italian job that
inspired the design for the late model ?  The car in the scene has a
slightly longer hood, and the wing windows are more rounded.

As for the show itself, besides being a backdrop for nice old cars, it
remains to be seen what they do with the premise - it's all in the writers'
hands now ... it could go either way

Charlie