<VV> Corvair siting on ABC-TV's "Pan Am" ?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 22:04:28 EDT 2011

In a message dated 9/29/2011 6:40:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

It is a  lame attempt to clone the success of "Mad Men" (also a crappy TV
show).

--Bob the Snob

There are snobs and there are reverse snobs. Snobs dislike things  that are
not as good as (they feel) they are. Reverse snobs dislike things that
(they feel) are better than they are. I make no judgement of Bob, but I like
"Mad Men". Perhaps not a huge selling point, but it is way above average for
a  TV show. And I enjoy seeing the 60's cars. A final note, I don't think
that is  was a Corvair in the London shot on "Pan Am." And the jury is still
out on the  show. All the premises seemed stretched to me.

Seth Emerson