<VV> car dies out

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Sep 30 19:59:28 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

I see a couple possibilities, I think the clue is that some movement of the engine allows a restart.  First, I'd check that you have good grounds between the engine, battery, and body.  Strange things can happen when the ground is trying to go through the clutch cable instead of a cable.  Second, I'd check where the connectors attach to the wires at the coil.  Sometimes you'll be down to just a strand or two actually intact and any movement will pull the wire apart so it doesn't make contact.

--Bryan