<VV> Overheating

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:36:30 EDT 2012

Jay, how do you know it is overheating? What are the symptoms? If the
temp light is coming on, have you checked that for accuracy? Have you
taken the lower tin off completely or just removed the two doors to
flow a bit more air to see how that helps?
My 64-110 in my 62 coupe runs a lot nicer in the summers with the lower
tin is off. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone