<VV> Convention Schedule?

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 11:28:27 EDT 2012

Hello, all,
     I've been out of the country for a while so out of the loop.  Since I've been back, I've looked here and haven't seen anyting about it.
     There have been Convention Schedules printed in the last two issues of the Communique.  They are different.  The Schedule that's posted on the Convention web-site is the same as was printed in March - different from the one printed in April.  Both versions have issues of potential conflict.  (e.g.: Cole Competitors' Meeting at the same time as Autocross Tech Inspection)
     Does anyone know what the REAL Schedule is or do we need to wait until receipt of a registration packet upon arrival at Sturbridge?  Hopefully it won't be like past years where even that one had errors.
     I realize it won't really make any difference if we don't find out what the schedule is until after we arrive.  The Schedule will be what it will be, but some of us like to plan things in advance.  I don't like surprises.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4

.