<VV> Slightly OT rant re pedals NO Corvair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 08:03:35 EDT 2012

Yes, I would have. Of course Studebakers had the hill holder option at
least from 1950 to their end in 66. My 50 3 speed Champion had it, and
now my 50 Commander automatic also has a version! With the automatic it
is called Anti-Creep. You can take your foot ff the brake at a light and
the car sits still until you give it gas, even with high idle.

Frank DuVal