<VV> Slightly OT rant re pedals NO Corvair

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Apr 6 07:49:52 EDT 2012

Frank, you would have liked my '39 Buick with 'Hill Holder.'  When stopping on a hill [heading up or heading down] apply the brake to slow down, depress the clutch then brake to a stop.  Depress the clutch further and it holds the brake pedal down.  Step on the 'foot feed' and slowly release the clutch.  As the vehicle starts to move the brake pedal is gradually released for a smooth start up!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.