<VV> Now I've Seen Everything ('62 Wagon)

Mark Morgan rangermk at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 22:14:33 EDT 2012

Beautiful Easter Sunday in St Louis/Metro East and, for the 51st  time, the Horseless Carriage Club of Missouri held its annual Easter Concours d'Elegance at the Muny in Forest Park.  The Show-Me Corvair club turned out a wide range of excellent and interesting 'Vairs (probably the most Spyders I've ever seen in one place) BUT the piece de resistance: a '62 Monza 900 wagon with a 5.7 liter LS1 V-8 in the front end, more typically found in Corvettes, last-generation Camaros and a large number of Holdens.  Wild...
   Photo's available, if the moderator concurs I'll post an email address.  In the meantime, I'm forwarding the shot to my home club, CNM and SMCC.
   That car certainly livened up the proceedings; there are a couple of photos of it at Gateway International drag races and the Cedar Rapids confab at http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,383595,383627.

Mark Morgan
Manchester, MO