<VV> Now I've Seen Everything ('62 Wagon)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 22:21:31 EDT 2012

   Photo's available, if the moderator concurs I'll post an email address.  In
the meantime, I'm forwarding the shot to my home club, CNM and SMCC.
   That car certainly livened up the proceedings; there are a couple of photos
of it at Gateway International drag races and the Cedar Rapids confab at
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,383595,383627.

Mark Morgan

Yup.. Mike builds some nice cars...  Is it finished now?  He's been attending meets for years...

Attached pics are allowed...  compress them to under 80kb  in file size  and we'll allow them thru...

 VV-helpers usually are pretty quick at reviewing held postings..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages