<VV> Alternator Replacement

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:51:20 EDT 2012

Looks like my alternator's shot on my '63 greenbrier and I'm in need of a
replacement. I haven't had luck figuring out what to replace it with,
though. I've got a '68 110 in the van and the part numbers off the old
alternator, but I haven't been able to get a match on a new part. Here are
the numbers I've got (the 2nd and 3rd came from an Autozone catalog
cross-reference):

OE: 100639
MPA: 7107112
ACDelco: 334-2107

I'd appreciate some help getting a new alternator in there.

Cheers,
Travis T.

[Travis Cole Thayer]
"Classifying mathematical problems as linear or non-linear is like
classifying the universe as bananas and non-bananas."