<VV> Alternator Replacement

Bob McGuffin bob.mcgu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:56:19 EDT 2012

Best bet is a rebuild shop.  The one here stepped up the output slightly on
a friends LM alternator so he could ensure his looks original aftermarket
head unit had enough juice.  Nevermind the whole dim headlights at idle
thing.  Otherwise check oreillys or napa.  They can usually get things that
the other places can't.

Bob