<VV> alternator replacement II

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Apr 10 00:03:23 EDT 2012

I have had a 105 amp internal regulated alternator in the UltraVan for 7
years and a 80 amp internal regulated alternator on the Rampside for 12
years.   Both work fine.  The UltraVan wears out a belt every 12,000
miles and the Rampside every 22,000 miles.  Both alternators were
purchased from Summit Racing and were rebuilt by Powermaster.
Jim Davis