<VV> alternator replacement II

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Tue Apr 10 00:34:43 EDT 2012

>JR - We've been selling high output alternators and conversion kits for
about 20 years and have not heard any reports that they were not holding
up.
Of course i have one on my dfaily driven Greenbrier and one on my 63
Rampside. They've been serving faithfully for years.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com
IN FACT, THEY'RE ON SALE THIS MONTH

 Your Mileage May Vary....  but I've heard (not experienced) that the