<VV> Fwd: Slightly OT Dog-Rings

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 18:11:51 EDT 2012

Many years ago, I broke my clutch cable (on a Sunday in Utah) and learned
really quick to shift gears the way the big-rig truckers do.  That
knowledge has come in handy a good many times--especially nowadays when I have a
hard time braking, then disengaging the clutch.  Shifting up and down,
particularly up, without using the clutch comes easy--I just have to get my  shift
mechanism adjusted when I have made too many hard shifts when I didn't
wait long enough to shift after letting up on the gas.

Scotty from Hollyweird