<VV> Slightly OT rant re pedals

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 21:59:04 EDT 2012

If you have the clutch pedal in the center and use the right foot on it, how
do you release the clutch WHILE feeding the gas with that very same right
foot?  Ain't happening unless you also have a hand feed throttle control.
That - or teach your self a toe and heel method which you will need to use
after every stop.

We already have far too many two footed drivers in automatic shift cars on
the road as it is.  (My opinion)
You've seen them accelerating while the brakes lights are on.  You also
can't tell when they REALLY intend to stop and just might have the brakes
too hot to do so.

Later, JR