<VV> Fan belt tension

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Apr 12 09:40:50 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Vibration on the belt at the looser settings is normal, but generally the belts stay on better this way.  I'm surprised you can hear it inside the car.  I think I'll go back to my first suggestion to try a different brand of belt.  You could also swap on a louder muffler or stereo, depending on your tastes :-)

--Bryan