<VV> Fan belt tension

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:31:52 EDT 2012

Thanks all for your comments, I've recently replaced the alternator fan
( yes the correct one), engine fan pulley and idler fan and bearing as
well as added a harmonic balancer when this engine became a 64-110, so
all is new and looks to be running true. The fan belt vibrates between
the idler and engine fan pulley. Goes away when I tighten the belt up
to original shop manual specs. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone