<VV> Fan belt tension headache

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 00:52:20 EDT 2012

I use a Clarks Super Belt, a Corvair Underground Spring-loaded  Tensioner,
LeVair half-speed pulley kit, and I spray Silicone all over the belt  -
usually just as it enters the pulleys. It works great, slips a lot and doesn't
come off - at least not often!

Uh, did I mention this is a race car?

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 4/11/2012 9:25:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,