<VV> MECHANICAL TACH DRIVE CORVAIR DIST hens tooth

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 21:42:56 EDT 2012

IF he finds it , it will be expensive. one actually was sold at Lake Placid
 nationals for WAY too much money... It was from some military project
motor from  desert storm era as I remember. So one does exist , but who knows
where?   CPF?
 I have a 35mm picture of it somewhere buried in one of several tubs  of
unsorted convention memories....
regards, Tim Colson

Have a Gent looking for a Mechanical Tach Drive distributor for a  Corvair
engine. ?I have personally never seen or heard of one for a corvair -  but
then again - it is a daily learning opportunity so close to the beach. ?Did
the corvair actually have one? ?I know some older vehicles did - but this
Gent  tells me the corvair did also - perhaps a military app - who knows - can
anyone  enlighten me now that 4/1/2012 has passed for another year.

?
Best  regards,

Scott Morehead
T-mobile Cellular